Collection of Information
As a general policy, we only collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by contacting us (including our customer service representatives and other employees) by e-mail or through any of the contact forms found on our website. In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other demographic information.
As part of our Website and Internet servers’ standard operation, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the website. Also, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit our website, the areas or pages of our website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing our website, the number of times you return to our website, and other click-stream data.
- Track and report your order to an affiliate Company so you may receive credit for your order, when applicable (the affiliate company may have also placed a cookie on your computer for this purpose).
- Conduct research to improve our content and services.
- Access your account when you log in to the website and provide you with customized content, when applicable.
- Require you to re-enter your password periodically to help prevent others from accidentally accessing your account information, when applicable.
You are always free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the website or take full advantage of all of our offerings. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, erase cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
Disclosure of Information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to the following entities for the following purposes:
To our employees, independent contractors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us.
To our employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers fulfill a product or service request.
To our marketing and business partners and advertisers, who may use information connected with their business operations, such as sending marketing and other communications to website visitors.
As necessary if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of our website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on public safety matters, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- As provided for under the “Unforeseen Circumstances” section below.
Our sites feature security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information placed under our control. We maintain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from visitors to our website. Our servers have been enabled with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing your non-public personal information that you give or access during a secure session.
Owner of BathmateHydromaxPump.com